August 05, 2021
Posted Raleigh NC: Construction of the new plant is expected to begin in December 2021, with an estimated completion date of late 2024. Amgen has committed to a total investment of $550 million.
August 04, 2021
Source: Alabama News Network
Posted Auburn AL: The initial AUBix 40,000-square-foot buildout includes customer office space, conference rooms and tenant equipment storage to bring technology parity to underserved communities.
August 03, 2021
Posted Louisville KY: Churchill Downs is getting a $135 million dollar facelift, with parts of the re-design expected to be ready for the next Kentucky Derby in 2022, including a renovated grandstand area.
August 02, 2021
Posted Chattanooga TN: Chattanooga School for the Liberal Arts will move from its old, problem-plagued building to a new $30 million state-of-the-art makeover of the Lakeside Academy building.
July 30, 2021
Source: AL Reporter
Posted Birmingham AL: The joint project for the University, the Alabama Power Company and Mercedes with state support will allow for the construction of the Smart Communities and Innovation Building. campus.
July 29, 2021
Source: What Now Atlanta
Posted Atlanta GA: The project will rise 19 stories at 960 Spring St. NW, and Core Spaces says it expects to finish the project in the summer of 2023, before that year’s fall semester for Georgia Tech.
July 28, 2021
Source: Independent Tribune
Posted Kannapolis NC: The city will provide three parcels of property to Right Field Development, LLC to develop the parcels into apartments, restaurants, retail stores, condominiums and possibly a hotel.
July 27, 2021
Source: SC Biz News
Posted Greenville SC: Star EV’s expansion follows a growth in demand for its street legal, low-speed vehicles including 48-volt cars able to reach 60 miles per hour on full charge.
July 26, 2021
Source: HCA West Florida
Posted Tampa FL: Healthcare West Florida Division announced that a $50 million construction project has begun on the Hospital for Endocrine Surgery, a campus of Memorial Hospital of Tampa.
July 23, 2021
Source: Wilmington Biz
Posted Brunswick County NC: The California-based company will invest more than $9.3 million to locate its headquarters and manufacturing facility to the International Logistics Park.
July 22, 2021
Source: Bham Now
Posted Birmingham AL: The mayor of Birmingham and Eddie Stivers III appeared together in front of the abandoned Virginia College building to announce the $23 million redevelopment of the property.
July 21, 2021
Source: Nashville Post
Posted Nashville TN: According to a document filed with the Metro Planning Department, the development would unfold on about 1.12 acres on two sites with residential and retail space.
July 20, 2021
Source: WDW News Today
Posted Orlando FL: The Walt Disney Company has confirmed they will be relocating approximately 2,000 jobs from California to a Lake Nona campus, not far from Orlando, at an unconfirmed site.
July 19, 2021
Source: SC Biz News
Posted Columbia SC: The Standard at Columbia 678-bed tower will include 247 fully furnished units, a rooftop pool, a fitness and wellness center and other amenities when completed in fall 2023.
July 16, 2021
Posted Cabarrus County NC: Red Bull and filling company Rauch will partner to build a beverage manufacturing, filling and distribution center, investing more than $740 million overall.
July 15, 2021
Posted Louisville KY: The expansion will add more than 13,000 square feet to the brand home, including a new event space and bar, a larger retail space and several new tasting rooms.
July 14, 2021
Source: Daily Memphian Forward
Posted Memphis TN: The board endorsed plans for a $100 million development near the University of Memphis, a seven-story hotel and six-story apartment/office building atop structured parking.
July 13, 2021
Source: Moving Henry Forward
Posted McDonough GA: Purple Mattress will expand to add a new call center as well as more production space. When complete, the location will be the company’s largest manufacturing operation.
July 12, 2021
Source: Shopping Center Business
Posted Miami FL: Sawyer’s Walk is a 1.4 million-square-foot mixed-use development that will include 250,000 square feet of retail space below 578 apartments designated for low-income seniors.
July 09, 2021
Posted Florence SC: The state of South Carolina announced that longtime Florence County employer QVC® is expanding the company’s fulfillment center which is expected to add 360 new jobs.
July 08, 2021
Source: WRAL TechWire
Posted Research Triangle Park NC: In a sleek 45-minute video live streamed on YouTube, Research Triangle Foundation of NC (RTF) announced that it has broken ground on the Hub RTP project.
July 07, 2021
Posted Loxley AL: The 220,000-square-foot building is being developed by I-10 Gulf Coast Logistics Center and will be the first Class-A industrial facility built in Baldwin County.
July 06, 2021
Source: WBTW News
Posted Lumberton NC: Elkay Manufacturing will invest $5.5 million in a new facility that will be the anchor tenant of a new industrial park at Highway 74 and Interstate 95.
July 05, 2021
Source: Theme Park Magazine
Posted Nashville TN: The $300 million Storyville Gardens is launching in greater Nashville with plans to include interactive attractions, shows, rides, live entertainment, shops, hotels, and restaurants.
July 02, 2021
Source: WHNT News
Posted Athens AL: The Athens City Council approved the sale of 12.65 acres off Durham Drive to the transportation and logistics company for $250,000 Monday night.
July 01, 2021
Source: WMC Action News
Posted Memphis TN: The new facility will not only host Memphis Tigers men and women’s tennis, it will also have courts for the public. There will be a total of 24 outdoor courts and 12 indoor courts.
June 30, 2021
Source: Atlanta Journal Constitution
Posted Atlanta GA: Recently awarding a $15 million contract for architectural and engineering design services for the project, MARTA expects to award a construction contract for the project in October.
June 29, 2021
Source: Montcross Area Chamber
Posted Belmont NC: CaroMont Health began construction of a new hospital and medical campus, part of a commitment to invest more than $300 million in and around Gaston County over the next three years.
June 28, 2021
Posted Orlando FL: The team awarded $17 million in contracts this month for the AdventHealth Training Center, set to open spring 2022, to 33 local Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises.
June 25, 2021
Source: Pope and Land
Posted Atlanta GA: The Hanover Company bought the former Boys and Girls Clubs of America location. The proposed 31-story high rise project will have 421 apartments and 13,000-sq.ft. of ground-floor retail.
June 24, 2021
Posted Memphis TN: BLP Film Studio’s owners plan a campus with 12 soundstages, editing suites, an executive building, event spaces, and a hotel among other things, with ground breaking this fall.
June 23, 2021
Posted Charlotte NC: Construction on the first phase of the 80-acre Centene Corp. headquarters campus is expected to wrap up next year, with construction on the second phase starting in 2024.
June 22, 2021
Source: Financial Post
Posted Nashville TN: In addition to the new 34 story office tower, Pinnacle will also open a 10,000 SF retail presence, as well as an all-digital office concept within Amazon Nashville’s two new office towers.
June 21, 2021
Source: NY Press News
Posted Atlanta GA: New City is developing the $1 billion mixed-use project 760 Ralph McGill Blvd in Atlanta, which includes the new apartment building financed by New York Life.
June 18, 2021
Source: Montgomery Advertiser
Montgomery AL: A pump-powered channel will carry kayakers along a man-made course that winds around a restaurant, shops, an amphitheater and many other amenities and attractions.
June 17, 2021
Source: Southern Automotive Alliance
Charleston County SC: Cummins Turbo Technologies is expanding its manufacturing operations to leverage manufacturing capabilities into one location and improve products cost competitiveness.
June 16, 2021
Source: Local ABC 24
Tunica County MS: The Mississippi Public Service Commission announced the approval on the state’s first wind turbine electricity generation facility to be built on 13,000 acres with up to 100 turbines.
June 15, 2021
Huntsville AL: The campus will be nearly 2.5 million square feet and is expected to be complete by 2024. Construction of the third building is well underway, and the rest of the campus has started.
June 14, 2021
Source: What Now Atlanta
Alpharetta GA: RocaPoint Partners has started construction on 60,000 square feet of office space as part of the second phase of Halcyon, a 135-acre, $370 million mixed-use project.
- Nashville TN: Moore Building Team Lands $79M Loan | DevelopmentThursday, 10 June 2021 17:00
- Jacksonville FL: Jaguars Unveil 'Stadium of the Future' PlanWednesday, 09 June 2021 17:00
- Baldwyn MS: Mississippi District Begins Construction of Vo-tech FacilityTuesday, 08 June 2021 17:00
- Raleigh NC: Aeronautical Systems to Expand with $5.6 Million Investment Monday, 07 June 2021 17:00
- Nashville TN: Oracle America Closes on Nashville Riverfront SiteFriday, 04 June 2021 17:00
- Louisville KY: About the New Dixie Highway ProjectThursday, 03 June 2021 17:00
- Jacksonville FL: Restoration of the Laura Street Trio is Taking a HurdleWednesday, 02 June 2021 17:00
- Mobile AL: Officials Consider Project Management Team for New TerminalTuesday, 01 June 2021 17:00
- Charleston SC: Developers to Transform 80-year-old Facility into Office ParkMonday, 31 May 2021 17:00
- Jacksonville FL: RiversEdge Breaks Ground On Jacksonville's SouthbankFriday, 28 May 2021 17:00
- Nashville TN: Metro Council Approves $1.2 Billion Oracle HubThursday, 27 May 2021 17:00
- Hancock County MS: Stennis, Michoud Eye Aerospace Technology ParksWednesday, 26 May 2021 17:00
- Braselton GA: Korean Automotive Manufacturer to Open Company’s First US Facility in GATuesday, 25 May 2021 17:00
- Raleigh NC: Big Changes are Coming for NC State’s Centennial CampusMonday, 24 May 2021 17:00
- Huntsville AL: Amazon to Bring Fulfillment Center to HuntsvilleFriday, 21 May 2021 17:00
- Atlanta GA: Former Area HQ Slated for $265 Million Redevelopment Thursday, 20 May 2021 17:00
- Miami Beach, FL: Deco Capital's Sunset Harbour Office Building Gets Design Approval Wednesday, 19 May 2021 17:00
- Louisville KY: 835 East Main Street TransformationTuesday, 18 May 2021 17:00
- Savannah GA: Amazon Fulfillment Center on Tap for Chatham County's Pooler MegasiteMonday, 17 May 2021 17:00
- Jacksonville FL: CT Realty to Develop 3M-SF Logistics ParkFriday, 14 May 2021 17:00
- Huntsville AL: HudsonAlpha Launches Expansion Project at its Biotech CampusThursday, 13 May 2021 17:00
- Nashville TN: Major Project Eyed for Ex-Tennessean Site on BroadwayWednesday, 12 May 2021 17:00
- Charlotte NC: Amazon to Bring New $100M Distribution Center to Johnston CountyTuesday, 11 May 2021 17:00
- Doraville GA: Hypersonic Plane Startup Plans Doraville Aircraft FactoryMonday, 10 May 2021 17:00
- Memphis TN: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Announces $11.5 Billion Expansion Plan Friday, 07 May 2021 17:00
- High Point NC: DC BLOX Announces $305 Million Data CenterThursday, 06 May 2021 17:00
- Nexton SC: MUSC to Build Hospital and Medical Destination for Berkeley CountyWednesday, 05 May 2021 17:00
- Hialeah FL: Easton Scores $24M Construction Loan for Spec WarehouseTuesday, 04 May 2021 17:00
- Savannah GA: Savannah School of Art Plans Largest U.S. College Movie StudioMonday, 03 May 2021 17:00
- Jacksonville FL: City Approves $41 Million Amazon System in North JacksonvilleFriday, 30 April 2021 17:00
- High Point NC: California Coffee Company Moving to High PointThursday, 29 April 2021 17:00
- Loxley AL: Imperial Dade Announces Groundbreaking of New Logistics HubWednesday, 28 April 2021 17:00
- Memphis TN: $48 Million Expansion Planned for Fayette County CompanyTuesday, 27 April 2021 17:00
- Miami FL: Melo Group Breaks Ground on 57-Story Downtown 1st Apartment TowerMonday, 26 April 2021 17:00
- Morrisville NC: Genetics Testing Power Invitae Announces $115 Million InvestmentFriday, 23 April 2021 17:00
- Atlanta GA: Microsoft Buys 125-acre Site in Fulton County, GeorgiaThursday, 22 April 2021 17:00
- Nashville TN: GM, LG Energy Solution to Invest $2.3B in Battery Cell Manufacturing PlantWednesday, 21 April 2021 17:00
- Grenada MS: Milwaukee Tool Invests $60 Million to Enhance its Facility Tuesday, 20 April 2021 17:00
- Jacksonville FL: Council to Consider $8.6 Million for Historic Renovations DowntownMonday, 19 April 2021 17:00
- Charleston SC: Mercedes-Benz Plans to Build New eSprinter in North CharlestonFriday, 16 April 2021 17:00
- Charlotte NC: Amazon to Open Fulfillment Center, Delivery Stations Thursday, 15 April 2021 17:00
- Birmingham AL: Redevelopment of Southtown as Mixed-Use Property to Begin in June Wednesday, 14 April 2021 17:00
- Nashville TN: Oracle Preps to Buy River North Site for Reported $1.2 Billion Office HubTuesday, 13 April 2021 17:00
- Atlanta GA: West End Mall to be Demolished for Mixed-use DevelopmentMonday, 12 April 2021 17:00
- Wilmington NC: Headquarters Expansion At NCinoFriday, 09 April 2021 17:00
- Kennedy Space Center FL: Blue Origin to Expand Florida Manufacturing FacilityThursday, 08 April 2021 17:00
- Tuscaloosa AL: Mercedes-Benz Supplier Adding $4.195 Million FacilityWednesday, 07 April 2021 17:00
- Greenville SC: DC Blox Breaks Ground on Data CenterTuesday, 06 April 2021 17:00
- Charlotte NC: Stock Trading Firm Robinhood Coming to CharlotteMonday, 05 April 2021 17:00
- Memphis TN: ‘Orleans Station’ to Bring Residents, New Retail to Medical DistrictFriday, 02 April 2021 17:00
- Jacksonville FL: Building Up Jax: Park Place at San Marco and More Thursday, 01 April 2021 17:00
- Columbia SC: WestLawn Groundbreaking Continues BullStreet MomentumWednesday, 31 March 2021 17:00
- Mobile AL: Mobile Company Plans $5.5 Million ExpansionTuesday, 30 March 2021 17:00
- Louisville KY: Woodford Reserve Expansion to Double ProductionMonday, 29 March 2021 17:00
- Charlotte NC: Massive Medical School Campus Coming to CharlotteFriday, 26 March 2021 17:00
- Memphis TN: Electric Vehicles to be Built at Massive Facility in MemphisThursday, 25 March 2021 17:00
- Gray Court SC: Fibertex Nonwovens Expands Operations in Laurens CountyWednesday, 24 March 2021 17:00
- Tampa FL: Port Tampa Bay Okays Land Lease for $160M Cardboard Recycling PlantTuesday, 23 March 2021 17:00
- Jacksonville FL: Amazon Building a $40 Million Sortation Center Monday, 22 March 2021 17:00
- Mobile AL: Two Companies Investing More than $50 Million in Local ExpansionsSaturday, 20 March 2021 17:00
- Nashville TN: Royal Canin to Expand Lebanon OperationsThursday, 18 March 2021 17:00