November 29, 2021
Posted Louisville KY: The first phase of the plan will include construction of the parking garage and 40,000 square feet of office space, and that is set to begin in the first quarter of 2022.
November 26, 2021
Source: Dothan Eagle
Posted Dothan AL: The 317,000 square-foot FedEx Ground facility will stand on a 70-acre site with construction to begin in December 2021 and completion scheduled for fourth quarter 2022.
November 25, 2021
Source: Urbanize Atlanta
Posted Stone Mountain GA: Capstone South Properties and Domain Capital Group have closed on a 17-acre site where a new studio brand, Electric Owl Studios, is expected to begin construction this month.
November 24, 2021
Posted Greer SC: Officials report the logistics facility is expected to be up and running by the middle of next year and will help supply parts to the nearby factory.
November 23, 2021
Posted McCalla AL: The Smucker Co. plans to build a manufacturing facility and distribution center dedicated to Uncrustables® sandwiches with construction expected to begin no later than January 2022.
November 22, 2021
Source: News Observer
Posted Mebane NC: Thermo Fisher Scientific, the laboratory equipment and pharmaceutical services giant, will build a 375,000-square-foot biotech equipment manufacturing plant.
November 19, 2021
Source: Shelby County Reporter
Posted Birmingham AL: Graham & Company and Sunbelt Paper & Packaging announced plans for a 216,000 square-foot state-of-the art distribution facility located in Calera.
November 18, 2021
Posted Alpharetta GA: The new development, Continuum Alpharetta, would bring new office space, commercial retail space, a boutique hotel, residential living, green space and multi-use paths.
November 17, 2021
Source: The Daily Times
Posted Maryville TN: The nearly 170-year-old company is moving its headquarters and some manufacturing operations from Springfield, Massachusetts to Blount County Tennessee.
November 16, 2021
Source: WRAL Techwire
Posted Raleigh NC: Downtown South will cover more than 130 acres along Interstate 40 and South Saunders Street, an area that now features a number of abandoned buildings and rows of billboards.
November 15, 2021
Posted Birmingham AL: The project is expected to be completed in early 2023. There will be 13 new operating rooms across two floors as well as administrative spaces and a post-anesthesia care unit.
November 12, 2021
Source: The News Enterprise
Posted Bowling Green KY: Tyson is investing $355 million in the plant which will feature robotics and automated technologies to increase production efficiency and enhance safety.
November 11, 2021
Posted Oxford MS: It broke ground on the $175 million Jim and Thomas Duff Center for Science and Technology Innovation to house teaching labs, lecture halls, a 3D visualization suite and more.
November 10, 2021
Posted Charlotte NC: The plan includes three towers, with commercial and residential uses, along with large, outdoor open spaces, dynamic retail, and cutting-edge sustainability, and health features.
November 09, 2021
Source: Louisville Downtown Partnership
Posted Louisville KY: The $50 million six floor project includes 78 apartments, 21,500 sq ft multi-tenant food hall and retail, 9,600 sq ft office and a 175-space parking garage to be completed in 2022.
November 08, 2021
Posted Birmingham AL: Construction on a multi-use development with office, retail, entertainment, hotel and residential space is scheduled to begin early next year with some demolition later this year.
November 05, 2021
Source: The Next Miami
Posted Miami FL: 710 Edge will include: 70 residential units, 193 parking spaces, 16,489 square feet of commercial/restaurant/retail, a rooftop helipad and a public shoreline promenade (baywalk).
November 04, 2021
Source: Thomas Insights
Posted Thomasville NC: Mohawk Industries will invest $87 million to add a new building at its laminate manufacturing complex in Thomasville, North Carolina.
November 03, 2021
Source: Business Facilities
Posted South Pendleton SC: International life science company Arthrex’s expansion will include adding a second manufacturing facility and an electron-beam (E-beam) and X-ray sterilizations facility.
November 02, 2021
Posted Mobile AL: The project to move the airport is partly aimed at expanding Mobile’s intermodal capabilities and increasing international freight for greater economic impact.
November 01, 2021
Source: Capitol Beat
Posted Covington GA: A $473 million first-of-its-kind semiconductor plant will be opened by several business partners and SKC, a subsidiary of SK Group, one of the largest conglomerates in South Korea.
October 29, 2021
Source: Nash Today
Posted Nashville TN: The initial plans include 12,000-15,000 sq ft of retail and dining space plus 300 residential units that will take the place of a multi-level parking garage, all done in brick + stonework.
October 28, 2021
Posted Louisville KY: RNDC’s investment will include construction of a nearly 289,000-square-foot warehouse and more than 38,000 square feet of office space with a $50 million investment.
October 27, 2021
Source: Business Facilities
Posted South Pittsburg TN: The cast iron cookware manufacturer will expand and reconfigure its existing facility and add additional manufacturing equipment to enhance production capabilities.
October 26, 2021
Source: Catawba EDC
Posted Claremont NC: WestRock, a leading provider of differentiated paper and packaging solutions, plans to increase its existing manufacturing facility with a 285,000 square foot expansion.
October 25, 2021
Source: Yahoo Finance
Posted Atlanta GA: Atlanta’s mayor struck a nearly $2 billion incentives package to create a mini-city in downtown’s “Gulch” called Centennial Yards and received a $33.5 million check from the developer.
October 22, 2021
Source: WUSF News
Posted Tampa FL: “We’ll have a brand new campus… our Riverwalk, living shoreline, outdoor stages and terraces, and of course, entertainment," said Straz Center President and CEO Judy Lisi.
October 21, 2021
Posted Lyman SC: The planned 720,000-square-foot facility would be Walmart's largest grocery distribution center to date and will feature high tech automation, robotics and machine learning.
October 20, 2021
Posted Simpsonville KY: Kentuckiana Curb Co. Inc., a manufacturer of commercial HVAC products doing business as KCC Manufacturing, broke ground on the company’s new $60 million operation.
October 19, 2021
Source: Expansion Solutions Magazine
Posted Nashville TN: According to the governor’s office, Homeland Vinyl will add 38,000 square feet to its operations in Hawkins County, adding multiple new extrusion lines and assembly line capabilities.
October 18, 2021
Posted Huntsville AL: A $5.1 million federal grant will be used to build a new multi-cargo warehouse and hangar facility at the Mobile Aeroplex at Brookley that will include a cold-storage area.
October 15, 2021
Source: Lacross Tribune
Posted Americus GA: Solar company NanoPV will invest $36 million to open a factory assembling solar panels in southwest Georgia, with plans to hire more than 500 employees.
October 14, 2021
Source: Fox 13 Memphis
Posted Collierville TN: IMC will invest $23 million to expand its headquarters to support the company’s growth with construction of a 75,000 sq. ft. facility which will create approximately 150 jobs.
October 13, 2021
Source: Expansions Solutions Magazine
Posted Columbia SC: The global textile manufacturer’s expansion will add a distribution center to the company’s existing local operations was well as new equipment and processes.
October 12, 2021
Source: Charlotte Observer
Posted Charlotte NC: Developers said they are close to beginning major construction at the project aimed at transforming a tract along the Catawba River into a mixed-used residential and commercial community.
October 11, 2021
Source: The Well News
Posted Jackson MS: Tyson Foods will spend $61 million to expand its Vicksburg, Mississippi poultry plant which makes fully cooked chicken products for foodservice and retail customers.
October 08, 2021
Source: Alabama Political Reporter
Posted Birmingham AL: Southern Research has sold a plant in Maryland and plans to invest nearly $20M in the company’s Birmingham facility to greatly expand its infectious disease capabilities.
October 07, 2021
Source: The News & Observer
Posted Raleigh NC: University of North Carolina Health’s plans to build a hospital in Research Triangle Park will employ 300 people at the $252 million hospital which it hopes to open in 2026.
October 06, 2021
Source: Jax Daily Record
Posted Jacksonville FL: Mayo Clinic announced the addition of a $70 million, 252-room Hilton hotel at its Jacksonville campus. The project will begin next summer, with completion planned for early 2024.
- Moody AL: A New 172-acre Industrial Park to Break Ground Monday, 04 October 2021 18:00
- Memphis TN: Regional Megasite Lands $5.6 Billion Investment Friday, 01 October 2021 18:00
- Hickory NC: Charlotte-based Manufacturer Expanding Operations in HickoryThursday, 30 September 2021 18:00
- Boca Raton FL: Space-tech Company Building Space Vehicle Manufacturing FacilityWednesday, 29 September 2021 18:00
- Louisville KY: Developer Details $78 Million NuLu ProjectTuesday, 28 September 2021 18:00
- Jacksonville FL: Laura Street Trio Redevelopment Project is Set to StartMonday, 27 September 2021 18:00
- Laurens SC: Laurens County Selected for New Industry, Development ProjectFriday, 24 September 2021 18:00
- Hoover AL: Hilton Prototype Double-Hotel will be Built at Hoovers Stadium TraceThursday, 23 September 2021 18:00
- Cornelius NC: Sefton Park Gets Thumbs Up from Town BoardWednesday, 22 September 2021 18:00
- Alpharetta GA: Northwinds Summit Under Construction Tuesday, 21 September 2021 18:00
- Chattanooga TN: Bend Development at Alstom Site to Include 10-Story Office BuildingMonday, 20 September 2021 18:00
- Eufaula AL: Humminbird Plans Plant Expansion and New HiresFriday, 17 September 2021 18:00
- Greenville NC: Thermo Fisher Scientific Announces Additional $154 Million ExpansionThursday, 16 September 2021 18:00
- Charleston SC: Credit One Stadium Reaches Construction MilestoneWednesday, 15 September 2021 18:00
- Miami FL: Work to Begin on Luxury Auto Track Drivers ClubTuesday, 14 September 2021 18:00
- Nashville TN: Thermo Fisher to Invest $100M in Tennessee Manufacturing FacilityMonday, 13 September 2021 18:00
- Gulfport MS: Ocean Aero Moving Manufacturing Operations and Headquarters to GulfportFriday, 10 September 2021 18:00
- Louisville KY: Hotel Groundbreaking Signals Continued Economic MomentumThursday, 09 September 2021 18:00
- Savannah GA: New $165 Million Arena Construction on Track Wednesday, 08 September 2021 18:00
- Raleigh NC: Work Starts on $76.39 Million, 20-Story TowerTuesday, 07 September 2021 18:00
- Miami FL: Legacy Tower Breaks Ground at Miami Worldcenter Monday, 06 September 2021 18:00
- Nashville TN: New Landmark Office Building Under Construction Friday, 03 September 2021 18:00
- Huntsville AL: $200 Million Mixed Use Development to Include 800 Residential UnitsThursday, 02 September 2021 18:00
- Atlanta GA: Portman, National Real Estate Advisors Break Ground on $117M Multifamily ProjectWednesday, 01 September 2021 18:00
- Louisville KY: Bigelow Tea Company Expanding with New Jeffersontown FacilityTuesday, 31 August 2021 18:00
- Jacksonville FL: Council Approves $120 Million Jaguars Football Performance CenterMonday, 30 August 2021 18:00
- Southern Pines NC: Developer Submits Major Plan for Southern PinesFriday, 27 August 2021 18:00
- Seneca, SC: Prisma Health Begins $13 Million Expansion Thursday, 26 August 2021 18:00
- Camp Shelby MS: Military Construction Projects in Committee -- PassedWednesday, 25 August 2021 18:00
- Forsyth County GA: 450-Acre Mixed-Use Development Begins State Approval ProcessTuesday, 24 August 2021 18:00
- Nashville TN: Equity Partner Added to Neuhoff Project in GermantownMonday, 23 August 2021 18:00
- Winston Salem NC: Kaleideum Gets $1 Million Gift, Announces GroundbreakingFriday, 20 August 2021 18:00
- Louisville KY: Massive $840 Million Construction Contract Awarded to Build New VA HospitalThursday, 19 August 2021 18:00
- Huntsville AL: New Federal Courthouse Earns $95.1 Million BudgetWednesday, 18 August 2021 18:00
- Florida: Amazon Announces New Robotics Fulfillment Center Plus Five New Delivery StationsTuesday, 17 August 2021 18:00
- Port St. Lucie FL: Amazon to Build 1M SF ‘First-Mile’ Warehouse Monday, 16 August 2021 18:00
- Mauldin SC: Development Underway For BridgeWay Station Friday, 13 August 2021 18:00
- Raleigh NC: Vitamin Manufacturer to Make $19 Million Investment in Winston SalemThursday, 12 August 2021 18:00
- Atlanta GA: New Details Emerge for Society AtlantaWednesday, 11 August 2021 18:00
- Atlanta GA: Intuitive Surgical to Invest $500 Million in Georgia CampusTuesday, 10 August 2021 18:00
- Louisville KY: Fruit of the Loom Announces Distribution Center ExpansionMonday, 09 August 2021 18:00
- Memphis TN: Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital Announces $95.4 Million ExpansionFriday, 06 August 2021 18:00
- Columbia SC: Epoch Properties Announces Lightwood Industrial ParkThursday, 05 August 2021 18:00
- Raleigh NC: Amgen Plans to Build Second New Manufacturing Facility in the U.S.Wednesday, 04 August 2021 18:00
- Auburn AL: $120 Million Data Center Coming to AuburnTuesday, 03 August 2021 18:00
- Louisville KY: Churchill Downs to Get $135 Million UpgradeMonday, 02 August 2021 18:00
- Chattanooga TN: Hamilton County Commission Approves Bid for New CSLA FacilityFriday, 30 July 2021 18:00
- Birmingham AL: $16.5 Million University of Alabama Transportation Research BuildingThursday, 29 July 2021 18:00
- Atlanta GA: Construction Starts For $85 Million Mixed-Use Student Housing Project Wednesday, 28 July 2021 18:00
- Kannapolis NC: $40 Million Investment Coming to DowntownTuesday, 27 July 2021 18:00
- Greenville SC: Electric Vehicle Manufacturer to Invest $8.7 Million for ExpansionMonday, 26 July 2021 18:00
- Tampa FL: HCA West Florida Announces $50 Million Hospital Friday, 23 July 2021 18:00
- Brunswick County NC: Precision Swiss Products Moving Headquarters to North Carolina Thursday, 22 July 2021 18:00
- Birmingham AL: Stivers Ford to Build Auto Showcase to Begin as Early as End of 2021Wednesday, 21 July 2021 18:00
- Nashville TN: Mixed-use Project Eyed for North NashvilleTuesday, 20 July 2021 18:00
- Orlando FL: Disney Confirms Building New Lake Nona CampusMonday, 19 July 2021 18:00
- Columbia SC: Ground Broken on 17-Story Student Housing TowerFriday, 16 July 2021 18:00
- Cabarrus County NC: Red Bull and Rauch Partner to Build New Manufacturing Facility Thursday, 15 July 2021 18:00
- Louisville KY: ANGEL'S ENVY® Unveils First Look at $8.2 Million Downtown ExpansionWednesday, 14 July 2021 18:00
- Memphis TN: Planning Board Approves Big Development Near U of MTuesday, 13 July 2021 18:00
- McDonough GA: Purple Mattress Announces Henry County ExpansionMonday, 12 July 2021 18:00