Posted November 09 , 2021
RALEIGH – This evening, the North Carolina Technology Association, NC TECH, announced the winners of the individual and corporate 2021 NC TECH Awards at an in-person event at the Raleigh Convention Center.
The NC TECH Awards, presented by the accounting firm Cherry Bekaert, a sponsor for the event, recognize exceptional achievements in innovation and excellence in business for technology companies based in North Carolina.
“Year after year we continue to see a high level of excellence and innovation from the technology community in North Carolina,” said Brooks Raiford, NC TECH’s president and CEO. “We’re pleased to highlight such a diverse mix of companies and leaders at this year’s Awards event.”
THE 2021 WINNERS ARE
Technology Corporate Awards, recognizing technology companies for innovation, excellence, and growth. Winners:
- Best Tech Company to Work: CrossComm
- Tech Diversity, Inclusion + Equity: DataCaliper
- Industry Driven/AgTech: Pairwise
- Industry Driven/BioTech: ACF Technologies
- Industry Driven/CleanTech: NALA Systems
- Industry Driven/EdTech: Plasma Games
- Industry Driven/FinTech: Passport
- Industry Driven/Healthcare Tech: Validic
- NC HQ Tech Company: insightsoftware
- Software Company: Pendo