Posted March 25, 2022
Posted Spartanburg SC: Oshkosh will manufacture both zero emission battery electric vehicles and fuel-efficient low-emission internal combustion engine vehicles in its Spartanburg SC plant..
Posted March 24, 2022
Source: Yahoo Finance
Posted Lake Nona FL: Beep is a provider of multi-passenger, electric, autonomous mobility solutions focused on first and last-mile transportation networks.
Posted March 23, 2022
Source: Sales Tech Star
Posted Doraville GA: Titus-Will Automotive Group launched CarBreezy, an online, automated, pre-owned vehicle website where consumers find and buy a vehicle in as little as 15 minutes.
Posted March 22, 2022
Posted Durham NC: Restor3d has raised nearly $14 million from 147 investors and plans to add up to $8 million more. All of the investment will come in the form of equity.
Posted March 21, 2022
Source: Refresh Miami
Posted Ft Lauderdale FL: AiM, a startup developing a robotic-assisted platform for neurosurgery, plans to accelerate development of its MRI-compatible robotics product.
Posted March 18, 2022
Source: Wall Street Journal
Posted Atlanta GA: Walmart’s technology organization, Walmart Global Tech, aims to hire 5,000 technology associates globally this fiscal year and open new hubs in Toronto and Atlanta.
Posted March 17, 2022
Source: Bham Now
Posted Birmingham AL: Harmony Venture Labs is launching its first brainchild: CoWello, an all-in-one space management platform whose name is a combo of coworking and wellness.
Posted March 16, 2022
Source: Atlanta Journal Constitution
Posted Doraville GA: Hermeus is developing a hypersonic plane that can fly at Mach 5, more than twice the speed of the supersonic Concorde, to fly across the Atlantic Ocean in 90 minutes.
Posted March 15, 2022
Source: Refresh Miami
Posted Miami FL: Web3 startup Upstream streamlines the process of launching and managing decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), a structure for people to collaborate digitally.
Posted March 14, 2022
Source: SC Biz News
Posted Columbia SC: The app’s goal is to identify and promote best practices in law enforcement/community relations while providing transparency and measurable data.
Posted March 11, 2022
Source: IOT World Today
Posted Nashville TN: Argo AI and Ford aim to deliver on their plan to run a fleet of more than 1,000 test vehicles on public roads via the ride-hailing service Lyft over the next five years.
Posted March 10, 2022
Source: Charlotte Observer
Posted Charlotte NC: Brightspeed, a broadband and telecommunications company that is working to bridge the digital divide, is establishing its headquarters South End.
Posted March 09, 2022
Source: Atlanta Journal Constitution
Posted Atlanta GA: Biotech firm Moderna, a 12-year-old, Massachusetts-based company, will use Atlanta for finances, human resources, procurement and software development.
Posted March 08, 2022
Posted Frankfort KY: Thanks mainly to the SBIR-STTR Matching Funds Program, entrepreneurs, innovators and tech companies are building momentum in the commonwealth.
Posted March 07, 2022
Source: Life Insurance International
Posted Atlanta GA: Equifax is partnering with photo and video authentication provider Truepic to help P&C insurers with the inspection process, mitigate fraud, and reduce costs for insureds.
Posted March 04, 2022
Posted Research Triangle Park NC: Biomason has raised $65 million with its proprietary “biocement” technology which the firm says will help reduce carbon emissions worldwide.
Posted March 03, 2022
Source: St. Pete Catalyst
Posted Tampa FL: Startup Vū Technologies, known for its advanced virtual production soundstages, will use the investment to expand its Tampa-Nashville-Vegas studio network.
Posted March 02, 2022
Posted Nashville TN: Iron Galaxy is the second-largest independent video game developer in America with more than 65 shipped titles, over 10 platforms, and approximately 20 partners.
Posted March 01, 2022
Source: Refresh Miami
Posted Miami FL: Already, the fund has made a few investments including in RedPill VR, a platform for virtual music events; SUBPAC and a patented tactile audio system experience.
Posted February 28, 2022
Source: Store Brands
Posted Birmingham AL: With these launches, online shopping and delivery service Shipt now has more than 140 retail partnerships and has added the most stores ever at one time.
Posted February 25, 2022
Source: Ballpark Digest
Posted Atlanta GA: The Atlanta Braves is the first major league ballpark team to hop on the metaverse trend with a digital ballpark powered by Epic Games’ Unreal Engine technology.
Posted February 24, 2022
Source: Venture Beat
Posted Nashville TN: For enterprises and decision makers, the company’s solution helps support against the growing threat of Internet-of-Things driven cybersecurity attacks.
Posted February 23, 2022
Posted Louisville KY: Virtual Peaker, a cloud-based company that provides modern utilities with a distributed energy platform, raised funding boost its product development and other functions.
Posted February 22, 2022
Posted Cary NC: Lightforge Games has raised more than $7 million and could raise up to $15 million, according to an SEC filing. 17 investors have already participated.
Posted February 21, 2022
Source: Metro Atlanta CEO
Posted Atlanta GA: Extended Reality is where people and objects can be placed in recreated existing or virtual environments without the audience knowing what is real and what is not.
Posted February 18, 2022
Posted Birmingham AL: The $89 million multi-year contract with the Air Force District of Washington, according to the Teksouth CEO, reiterates the company’s expertise in IT services.
Posted February 17, 2022
Source: Power Mag
Posted Clinch River TN: The Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) will invest in a major program that will explore the construction of multiple advanced nuclear reactors.
Posted February 16, 2022
Posted Winston Salem NC: Precise Bio will it expand its “fabricated human cornea program concurrent with the development of other organs and tissues for use in ophthalmic indications.”
Posted February 15, 2022
Source: Refresh Miami
Posted Miami FL: Healthcare.com is an AI-powered digital healthcare platform that aims to bring simplicity and transparency to an industry known for its complexity and opacity.
Posted February 14, 2022
Source: HR Tech Series
Posted Atlanta GA: Efficient Hire offers solutions to meet the needs of hourly employers, with an emphasis on the restaurant, staffing, building services, senior care and hospitality industries.
Posted February 11, 2022
Posted Greensboro NC: General Motors Co is among the investors raising $11 million for a startup developing fast-charging lithium-metal batteries for future electric vehicles.
Posted February 10, 2022
Source: Made in Alabama
Posted Muscle Shoals AL: The manufacturing processes at the facility will utilize advanced robotics and proprietary forming and joining technologies to create lightweight structures.
Posted February 09, 2022
Source: Columbia Business Report
Posted Columbia SC: Voterheads.com, which aggregates and publishes information on public, government meetings is partnering with politics and elections clearinghouse Ballotpedia.
Posted February 08, 2022
Posted Gallatin TN: With the planned office space and data center expansion, Meta’s investment in the campus will now exceed over $1 billion from $800 million.
Posted February 07, 2022
Posted Huntsville AL: CommentSold helps run an ecommerce business: product selection, purchasing, fulfillment, discounts, website, and mobile app, but focused on live selling.
Posted February 04, 2022
Source: Silicon Angle
Posted Ft Lauderdale FL: Evergreen Coast Capital and Vista Equity Partners plan to combine the Florida based Citrix and enterprise data management firm Tibco Software.
Posted February 03, 2022
Source: Metro Atlanta CEO
Posted Marietta GA: In addition to its Official Partnership, Southern Computer Warehouse joins the NASCAR Technology Partner Platform to furnish an innovative technology approach.
Posted February 02, 2022
Source: Business Standard
Posted Cary NC: A coalition of 35 US state Attorneys General, Microsoft and the Electronic Frontier Foundation support Fortnite maker Epic Games's in its ongoing court battle with Apple.
Posted February 01, 2022
Source: The River City News
Posted Boone County KY: 80 Acres Farms uses high-tech indoor vertical farm and harvesting, packaging and distribution capabilities to grow leafy green, microgreens, berries and tomatoes.
- Miami FL: Spectrum Labs Raises $32 Million AI-based Content Moderation Fri, Jan 28th 2022
- Raleigh NC: Unicorn Prometheus Group Buys 7th Company Since 2019Thu, Jan 27th 2022
- Memphis TN: Microsoft and Fedex Detail New Cross-Platform Solution for RetailersWed, Jan 26th 2022
- Birmingham AL: Seven Companies Chosen for Innovation Depot’s Velocity AcceleratorTue, Jan 25th 2022
- Olive Branch MS: Walmart to Build First Fulfillment Center in MississippiMon, Jan 24th 2022
- Atlanta GA: Airbnb Will Build a New Tech Hub in AtlantaFri, Jan 21st 2022
- Plantation FL: Magic Leap Grants Healthcare Startups Access to Its New AR HeadsetThu, Jan 20th 2022
- Louisville KY: GE Appliances Recognized for Smart Appliance Innovation Wed, Jan 19th 2022
- Cary NC: Fortnite is Technically Back on iOS, Thanks to GeForce NowTue, Jan 18th 2022
- Soperton GA: Microsoft will Invest $50 Million to Turn Alcohol into Renewable Jet FuelMon, Jan 17th 2022
- Memphis TN: Memphis Expands ParkMobile Partnership for City-Wide Contactless Parking Fri, Jan 14th 2022
- Atlanta GA: Microsoft Acquires 17 More Acres of Land in Fulton County, GeorgiaThu, Jan 13th 2022
- Orlando FL: $10M Grants Awarded for Semiconductor Manufacturing in Central FloridaWed, Jan 12th 2022
- Raleigh NC: NC Electric Cooperatives Adding Battery Energy Storage TechTue, Jan 11th 2022
- Pilgrim KY: Martin County Solar Farm to Replace Coal SiteMon, Jan 10th 2022
- Charleston SC: Cloud Giant Blackbaud Acquires Social SaaS Everfi for $750 MillionFri, Jan 7th 2022
- Charlotte NC: Food Tech Startup Grocery Shopii Sees Success on a National ScaleThu, Jan 6th 2022
- Miami FL: Micromobility Provider Wheels Rolls Out Expanded CoverageWed, Jan 5th 2022
- Birmingham AL: Chorus Secures Two Strategic AcquisitionsTue, Jan 4th 2022
- Louisville KY: University of Louisville Spinouts Among ‘Startups to Watch’Mon, Jan 3rd 2022
- Research Triangle Park NC: SmartSky Networks Lands Nearly $70 Million Fri, Dec 31st 2021
- Boca Raton FL: Autonomous Car Tech from FAU Can Mimic Driving Styles of PassengersThu, Dec 30th 2021
- Huntsville AL: Northrop Grumman Awarded $1.38 Billion Defense ContractWed, Dec 29th 2021
- Nashville TN: Top Three Tech Finalists Announced for 13th Annual NTC AwardsTue, Dec 28th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Coatue, Robert Downey Jr. Funds Cove.tool Design Tools with $30 MillionMon, Dec 27th 2021
- Burlington NC: Labcorp to Acquire Personal Genome Diagnostics, Deal Valued at $575MFri, Dec 24th 2021
- Tampa FL: Vu Technologies to Build the World's Largest Virtual Production StudioThu, Dec 23rd 2021
- Chapel Hill NC: CData Bags $140 Million from a Single Investor Wed, Dec 22nd 2021
- Memphis TN: FedEx Receives First of Its All-Electric Delivery VansTue, Dec 21st 2021
- Charlotte NC: Gambling.com Agrees to Acquire RotoWire to Accelerate US ExpansionMon, Dec 20th 2021
- Lexington KY: Rubicon to Go Public Through Merger with Founder SPACFri, Dec 17th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Sampson Buys Streaming Company He Co-founded Two Decades AgoThu, Dec 16th 2021
- Miami FL: Now a Unicorn, a Miami Insurtech Raises $180M RoundWed, Dec 15th 2021
- Research Triangle Park NC: Biotech Startup Emerges with a BangTue, Dec 14th 2021
- Frankfort KY: Consumer Cellular Inc. to Locate in LouisvilleMon, Dec 13th 2021
- Tuscaloosa AL: University of Alabama Signs Green Tech Partnership With SolarFiFri, Dec 10th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Micron Chipmaker to Open Atlanta Research CenterThu, Dec 9th 2021
- Chattanooga TN: Researchers Use Chattanooga Fiber Network to Defend US GridWed, Dec 8th 2021
- Cary NC: Epic Games Takes You into ‘The Matrix’ with Cutting-edge Demo Tue, Dec 7th 2021
- Jackson MS: Economic Development Leaders Talk Tech in MississippiMon, Dec 6th 2021
- Durham NC: Adwerx Secures $14.5M to Support Rapid Growth of CRA PlatformFri, Dec 3rd 2021
- Nashville TN: Weary of Social Media Prying, Lawmakers Delve into Data PrivacyThu, Dec 2nd 2021
- Tampa FL: Tampa Insurance Tech Startup Raises $100 Million Series A Funding Wed, Dec 1st 2021
- Jackson MS: Mississippi Launches Digital Driver’s LicenseTue, Nov 30th 2021
- Atlanta GA: NXTsoft Announces Spin-off of ThreatAdvice from Parent CompanyMon, Nov 29th 2021
- Mobile AL: Greer’s Markets Eyes Drone Grocery DeliveryFri, Nov 26th 2021
- Miami FL: OpenStore Raises $75 Million to Acquire More Shopify SellersThu, Nov 25th 2021
- Charleston SC: Benefitfocus Acquires Tango Health, Expanding ACA CapabilitiesWed, Nov 24th 2021
- Huntsville AL: MITRE Corporation Opens Innovation HubTue, Nov 23rd 2021
- Cary NC: What Epic Games CEO Thinks about Apple, China and the 'Metaverse'Mon, Nov 22nd 2021
- Atlanta GA: U.S. Space Force Recognizes Georgia Tech as New Strategic PartnerFri, Nov 19th 2021
- Boca Raton FL: ADT Enters Solar Market with Acquisition of SunproThu, Nov 18th 2021
- Morrisville NC: Cisco Partners with JupiterOne for Cloud Security PlatformWed, Nov 17th 2021
- Montgomery AL: Governor Announces Amazon Expansion with 900 New JobsTue, Nov 16th 2021
- Tuscaloosa, AL: UA, Mercedes-Benz, Alabama Power Collaborate on EV ResearchMon, Nov 15th 2021
- Groveland FL: Kroger Takes on Publix in Florida without a Single Grocery StoreFri, Nov 12th 2021
- Nashville TN: NSS Launches Software Engineering Program with AmazonThu, Nov 11th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Resilient Power Secures $5 Million to Scale EV Fast Charging TechWed, Nov 10th 2021
- Cary NC: ‘Fortnite’ in China Shutting Down as of November 15Tue, Nov 9th 2021
- Raleigh NC: And the Winners of NC TECH Awards are…Mon, Nov 8th 2021
- Miami FL: Papa Raises $150 Million Series D. And, We have a New UnicornFri, Nov 5th 2021