Posted August 05, 2021
Source: Orlando Tech News
Posted Orlando FL: The goal is to make it easier for small businesses, startups and any other businesses to connect and do business with the robust military presence in the region.
Posted August 04, 2021
Source: State Scoop
Posted Chattanooga TN: The National Science Foundation will fund research to create a “Smart Corridor” of internet-connected sensors and cameras to live stream the feeds.
Posted August 03, 2021
Source: KVUE Austin
Posted Triangle Park NC: Smart Wires is a global power technology company that specializes in clean electricity. It has a global workforce of 200 employees across four continents.
Posted August 02, 2021
Posted Nashville TN: “We have growing demands from Oracle, Amazon, HCA, Tractor Supply, and others…” said the Director of IT Partnerships with Nashville State Community College.
Posted July 30, 2021
Source: Breaking Latest News
Posted Miami FL: Ford begins free self-driving taxi testing in collaboration with Argo Ai and Lyft. The first models are on the road but, by the end of the year, the fleet will be around a hundred.
Posted July 29, 2021
Source: WRAL Techwire
Posted Morrisville NC: The new strategic investments will allow the company to become more expansive and to construct a more connected cyber security platform.
Posted July 28, 2021
Source: WSMV News 4 Nashville
Posted Franklin TN: IBT specializes in biometric technologies for identity authentication, identity management and criminal history background checks through the FBI.
Posted July 27, 2021
Posted Charlotte NC: Anduin, an AI company helping accounting firms and other professional services firms modernize invoicing and billing, announces a round led by Revolution Ventures.
Posted July 26, 2021
Source: Street Metrics
Posted Birmingham AL: StreetMetrics announces a partnership with AdLoad Technologies, a programmatic Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) transit advertising platform.
Posted July 23, 2021
Source: Refresh Miami
Posted Miami Beach FL: Unybrands acquires promising businesses across Amazon, Shopify and others to take them to the next level on the Unybrands platform.
Posted July 22, 2021
Source: Accounting Today
Posted Lexington KY: The deal is representative of a trend among accounting firms to expand their technology consulting practices, especially in areas like data analytics.
Posted July 21, 2021
Source: Tech Startups
Posted Atlanta GA: SecurEnds helps companies reduce security risk and costs by automating identity governance and access control using AI and ML-enabled predictive analytics.
Posted July 20, 2021
Posted Hattiesburg MS: Gulf Blue pools the knowledge of scientists, federal agencies, industry, and entrepreneurs to develop the region as a global leader in maritime-related technologies.
Posted July 19, 2021
Posted Apex NC: TriggerMesh addresses the problems faced by enterprises looking to coordinate workloads across hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments.
Posted July 16, 2021
Posted Mobile AL: Deuce Drone, which successfully completed a live demo of their app and drone delivery services, will launch flights to BB&T Financial Centre lunch customers soon.
Posted July 15, 2021
Source: Refresh Miamie
Posted Miami FL: Red 6 is bringing augmented reality and AI to in-air military training and the CEO, a former ‘Top Gun,’ will move HQs to Miami and the company’s tech hub to Orlando.
Posted July 14, 2021
Source: Globe Newswire
Posted Atlanta GA: Flock Safety builds devices that capture objective evidence and uses machine learning to create and deliver unbiased investigative leads to law enforcement.
Posted July 13, 2021
Posted Birmingham AL: The shopping delivery service says it is the first to offer the feature, which will cover more than 400,000 products and cover almost 20 dietary labels.
Posted July 12, 2021
Source: TV Technology
Posted Charlotte NC: Five TV stations have launched ATSC 3.0 broadcasts to deliver improved audio and video as well as new types of information and interactive features.
Posted July 09, 2021
Source: Tech Startups
Posted Atlanta GA: Katalon helps organizations by providing affordable and efficient test automation solutions, as well as builds a community of testers and developers around the world.
Posted July 08, 2021
Source: WMC Action News 5
Posted Memphis TN: A startup called Dextrous Robotics has spent the last 18 months developing and building a robot they call “Chopsticks” that moves packages up to 88 pounds.
Posted July 07, 2021
Source: Fierce Biotech
Posted Orlando FL: In four years since launching, the virtual research organization ObvioHealth has conducted 42 studies across more than 17 therapeutic areas in 28 countries.
Posted July 06, 2021
Posted Tampa FL: Psilera developed a patent-pending DMT transdermal patch to be assessed in a Phase 1b clinical trial with an investigational new drug filing with the FDA.
Posted July 05, 2021
Source: Magnolia State Live
Posted Scott County MS: Amazon plans to build a solar farm in Mississippi and in at least 10 other states as part of a renewable energy project in the U.S., Canada, Finland, and Spain.
Posted July 02, 2021
Source: Auto Remarketing
Posted Atlanta GA: Online automotive retailer Vroom has launched a new hub in the Atlanta area designed to prove “a more customized driveway experience” for consumers.
Posted July 01, 2021
Source: WRAL NewsWire
Posted Research Triangle Park NC: IBM, bolstered by Red Hat technology, is rolling out a next-generation 5G wireless service in the cloud with AI, and big telecom providers are target users.
Posted June 30, 2021
Source: Florida International University News
Posted Miami FL: The partnership creates the SoftBank Operator School (SOS) powered by FIU, Miami Dade College and University of Miami to change the entrepreneurship landscape.
Posted June 29, 2021
Source: Industry Tech Insights
Posted Charleston, SC: Swedish carmaker Volvo is planning to produce a new premium SUV for its electric Polestar brand, the first domestically produced vehicle for Polestar.
Posted June 28, 2021
Source: WREG Channel 3 News
Posted Nashville TN: The university has launched classes in eSports and joined organizations and leagues so students can improve gaming skills and network with tech companies.
Posted June 25, 2021
Source: Yahoo Finance
Posted Greensboro NC: Xtern Software partnered with Boston-based Connected Commons to bring an innovative product to market, scale it tenfold, and deploy the platform globally.
Posted June 24 2021
Posted Birmingham AL: Shipt’s partnership with Pivot Technology School offers data analytics, software development and cyber security training in boot camp-style cohorts.
Posted June 23, 2021
Source: PR Newswire
Posted Miami FL: Proterra and Miami-Dade County announced the County will acquire 42 more Proterra electric transit buses and install 75 Proterra chargers across three bus depots.
Posted June 22, 2021
Posted Atlanta GA: Online gaming site FanDuel will open a 38,000 square foot technology hub in Atlanta's historic Old Fourth Ward building Ponce City Market.
Posted June 21, 2021
Source: North Carolina State University
Postedf Raleigh NC: NCSU researchers showed they could print layers of electrically conductive ink on fabric to make an e-textile that could be used for future wearable devices.
Posted June 18, 2021
Source: Hospital Management
Posted Alpharetta GA: The new company will enhance patient outcomes by eradicating barriers to secure health data exchange and will become the largest health data ecosystem in the US. .
Posted June 17, 2021
Source: The News & Observer
Posted Durham NC: Spoonflower, which sells custom fabric and runs a marketplace for designers, was bought by Shutterfly, where users store photographs and buy printed products.
Posted June 16, 2021
Source: City Biz
Posted Nashville TN: Phosphorus Cybersecurity, which provides full scope security for IoT devices, announced the opening of its new global headquarters in Nashville’s Gulch.
Posted June 15, 2021
Source: PR Newswire
Posted Melbourne FL: Tomahawk Robotics was awarded the Radio Agile Integrated Device (RAID) Program through the Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory (MCWL).
Posted June 14, 2021
Source: Wall Street Journal
Louisville KY: JBS USA Holdings paid an $11M ransom to cybercriminals who temporarily knocked out plants that process roughly one-fifth of the nation’s meat supply.
- Greenville SC: Greenville Company Develops Site Selection AppThu, Jun 10th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Automotive Ventures Closes Inaugural FundWed, Jun 9th 2021
- Charlotte NC: Honeywell to Invest Up to $300M in Quantum Computing Joint VentureTue, Jun 8th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Background Screening and Verifications Firm Raising $100M in IPOMon, Jun 7th 2021
- Louisville KY: Weather Platform Climavision Receives $100M Strategic InvestmentFri, Jun 4th 2021
- Birmingham AL: Help Lightning Adds $3M in Growth Equity to Series A RoundThu, Jun 3rd 2021
- Atlanta GA: LifeQ Secures $47 Million Investment FundingWed, Jun 2nd 2021
- Clearwater FL: Tech Data to Launch Financing Arm in APAC by 2022 Tue, Jun 1st 2021
- Charlotte NC: Passport Raises Another $90M, Bringing Total Above $200MMon, May 31st 2021
- Louisville KY: Yum Brands Acquires Tictuk to Deepen Commerce Fri, May 28th 2021
- Miami FL: Kaseya Plans to Open New Cybersecurity Operations Center Thu, May 27th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Insurtech Mile Auto Scores $10.3 Million in Seed FundingWed, May 26th 2021
- Miami FL: Governor DeSantis Signs Bill Against ‘Big Tech Censorship’Tue, May 25th 2021
- Tampa FL: Wellness Travel Platform Vacayou Raises $3.3 MillionMon, May 24th 2021
- Memphis TN: Tennessee Valley Authority, Facebook Partner on Solar FarmFri, May 21st 2021
- Huntsville AL: Tech Company Lands Nearly $2 Billion in Army ContractsThu, May 20th 2021
- Atlanta GA: FanDuel Opens New Campus Creating Over 900 JobsWed, May 19th 2021
- Research Triangle NC: UNC and Duke Team Up to Launch Entrepreneurial Startup HubTue, May 18th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Decentralized Clinical Trial Startup Florence Lands $80 Million Mon, May 17th 2021
- Raleigh NC: Lightforge, Led by Former Epic Games Employee, Emerges from Stealth ModeFri, May 14th 2021
- Montgomery AL: Montgomery TechLab Hosts Demo Day for 10 Tech StartupsThu, May 13th 2021
- Louisville KY: Kentucky Plant Benefiting from Apple InvestmentWed, May 12th 2021
- Alpharetta GA: Inside the DarkSide Ransomware Attack on Colonial PipelineTue, May 11th 2021
- Kennedy Space Center FL: Dream Chaser Spaceplane Ready for Shuttle-style LandingMon, May 10th 2021
- Morrisville NC: JupiterOne Nabs $30M to Help Firms Manage Cybersecurity DataFri, May 7th 2021
- Montgomery AL: Hyundai Adds Child Heatstroke Prevention Tech to AL-built VehiclesThu, May 6th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Microsoft Buys 93 Acres of Land for $13.8 MillionWed, May 5th 2021
- Birmingham AL: Alabama Partnership Launches Virtual Google Cloud Training ProgramTue, May 4th 2021
- Raleigh NC: Artificial Intelligence Firm Lands $50M Contract with US ArmyMon, May 3rd 2021
- Chattanooga TN: 2021 Best Tech Startups in Chattanooga, Tennessee Fri, Apr 30th 2021
- Boca Raton FL: Edtech Startup Honorlock Raises $25M Series B RoundThu, Apr 29th 2021
- Birmingham AL: Birmingham AI Tech Firm Secures $10 Million in FundingWed, Apr 28th 2021
- Research Triangle Park NC: Apple Unveils $1B Investment to Build East Coast HubTue, Apr 27th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Saltbox Raises $10.6 Million from West Cost InvestorsMon, Apr 26th 2021
- Charlotte NC: EV Start-Up Backed by UPS Does Away With the Assembly LineFri, Apr 23rd 2021
- Atlanta GA: Mark Cuban Invests in Virtual Human Startup Offbeat Media GroupThu, Apr 22nd 2021
- Miami FL: IBM Gives Miami Dade College $10M for Advanced Tech ClassesWed, Apr 21st 2021
- Birmingham AL: AI & Data Startup for Fantasy Sports Choses BirminghamTue, Apr 20th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Atlanta Software Startup Itential Raises $20M for Product, Team ExpansionMon, Apr 19th 2021
- Nashville TN: Oracle to Bring 8500 Jobs, $1.2B InvestmentFri, Apr 16th 2021
- Cary NC: Epic Games Raises $1B for Long-term Metaverse PlansThu, Apr 15th 2021
- Highland Heights, KY: Northern Kentucky University Debuts New eSports ArenaWed, Apr 14th 2021
- Miami FL: Elder Tech Company, Papa, Raises $60M Led by Tiger GlobalTue, Apr 13th 2021
- Montgomery AL: Hyundai Sets Digital ‘Premiere’ for Santa CruzMon, Apr 12th 2021
- Atlanta GA: UPS Buying Electric Cargo Copters for Speedier, Greener DeliveriesFri, Apr 9th 2021
- Sunrise FL: Monaker Group Partnership Acquires Digital TV Technology Provider HotplayThu, Apr 8th 2021
- Charlotte NC: Local Startup Lands $500K Investment on ‘Shark Tank’Wed, Apr 7th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Data Center Provider Secures $187 Million in FinancingTue, Apr 6th 2021
- Tampa FL: Opswat Expands Infrastructure Protection, Raises $125 MillionMon, Apr 5th 2021
- Nashville TN: SwRI to Develop AI-based Traffic Solutions for Tennessee DOTFri, Apr 2nd 2021
- Charlotte NC: Stock Trading App Robinhood To Expand into CharlotteThu, Apr 1st 2021
- Clarksville TN: Amazon to Build Distribution Hub in ClarksvilleWed, Mar 31st 2021
- Atlanta GA: Gray Television Unveils Plans for New Doraville Film and Production StudiosTue, Mar 30th 2021
- Miami FL: Serena Williams-backed SPAC to Take Velo3D PublicMon, Mar 29th 2021
- Louisville KY: KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut to Start Taking Orders via TextFri, Mar 26th 2021
- Cary, NC: Epic Games Reportedly Raising Another $1 Billion in CapitalThu, Mar 25th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Google Confirms Massive Atlanta ExpansionWed, Mar 24th 2021
- Charlotte NC: British EV Start-up to Build a UPS Fully Electric Fleet Tue, Mar 23rd 2021
- Durham NC: Google Announces North Carolina Cloud Engineering HubMon, Mar 22nd 2021
- Montgomery AL: Legislation would Establish Alabama Innovation CorporationSat, Mar 20th 2021
- Berkley County SC: Google to Invest $500M to Expand Data Center AgainThu, Mar 18th 2021