Posted September 17, 2021
Source: Freight Waves
Posted Nashville TN: The $1.2 million contract includes plug-and-play GPS vehicle trackers, panic buttons, dashcams, all available to state, municipal and county fleets.
Posted September 16, 2021
Source: Lake Norman Local Business Dealz
Posted Research Triangle Park NC: Amazon already has opened several new distribution centers across NC as the COVID pandemic led to a surge in ecommerce shopping and delivery.
Posted September 15, 2021
Source: The New York Times
Posted Atlanta GA: Intuit, the parent company of TurboTax and QuickBooks, will acquire Atlanta’s Mailchimp, a company best known as a provider of email marketing services.
Posted September 14, 2021
Posted Louisville KY: Apple’s new program allows residents to access licenses or state-issued IDs in their Apple Wallet. In the SE, Georgia will be first group and Kentucky in the second.
Posted September 13, 2021
Source: News Channel 5
Posted Nashville TN: A panel has approved $65 million in state incentives for Oracle Corp. as the company plans to bring 8,500 jobs and a $1.2 billion investment over the coming decade.
Posted September 10, 2021
Posted Jackson MS: On Tuesday, September 28th, the Summit will promote best practices and encourage innovation technology in the public sector.
Posted September 09, 2021
Posted Atlanta GA: Georgia will become one of the first states to allow motorists to carry their driver’s license on their iPhone, and it’s working on a similar license for Android phones.
Posted September 08, 2021
Source: Revalize Software Newsroom
Posted Jacksonville FL: Revalize, the worldwide leader in sector-specific revenue operations software for manufacturers announced acquisitions that results in 9,000+ customers worldwide.
Posted September 07, 2021
Source: Streaming Media
Posted Atlanta GA: Media delivery technology company Streaming Global announced the successful completion of a Series SEED private capital raise of $8 million.
Posted September 06, 2021
Source: Financial Post
Posted Birmingham AL: ASU upgraded to the Draganfly Vital Intelligence technology and implemented the patented drone Varigard sanitizing spray for the Labor Day football game.
Posted September 03, 2021
Source: The Real Deal
Posted Miami FL: The firms are partnering to run Archer’s proposed air taxis – electric mini-helicopters -- from REEF Technology’s parking garages in Miami and Los Angeles by 2024.
Posted September 02, 2021
Source: News Wise
Posted Raleigh NC: Researchers from NC State University and Synopsys are unveiling a new computer chip design kit and are making it freely available in order to encourage innovation.
Posted September 01, 2021
Source: City Biz
Posted Atlanta GA: Slope Software, the Atlanta insurtech startup that is modernizing actuarial modeling for insurers, announced a $2.0 million investment led by Tech Square Ventures.
Posted August 31, 2021
Posted Georgetown KY: Toyota’s move suggests that the company is finding real value in staying on the path to fuel cell development for success in heavy-duty applications.
Posted August 30, 2021
Source: Grocery Dive
Posted Birmingham AL: With its new Preferred Shopper tool, Shipt is once again leaning into customer service as distinguishing features in the evolving e-grocery landscape.
Posted August 27, 2021
Source: Fox 35 Orlando
Posted Orlando FL: The Velis Electro is Florida Tech’s new electric plane. As the first university to fly an electric aircraft in the U.S., it is helping the FAA learn more about the plane.
Posted August 26, 2021
Source: News Wise
Posted Lexington KY: Starship Technologies rolled out its robot food delivery service on the UK’s campus, making the university one of 18 schools across the nation to use the robots.
Posted August 25, 2021
Source: Environment + Energy Leader
Posted Charlotte NC: The three organizations will work on a first of its kind technology platform designed to measure actual baseline methane emissions from natural gas distribution systems.
Posted August 24, 2021
Source: PR Newswire
Posted Huntsville AL: Permira, a global private equity firm, has made an investment in CommentSold, a digital commerce solution that unlocks sales growth via live and social selling.
Posted August 23, 2021
Source: Clarksville Now
Posted Clarksville TN: The 1 million-square-foot facility will be Amazon’s 10th fulfillment and sortation center in Tennessee and the fourth announced in the past 19 months.
Posted August 20, 2021
Source: The Hill
Posted Atlanta GA: The app was available in the Apple App Store for users in the U.S. on August 16. It will be available for download in more countries and on more devices soon..
Posted August 19, 2021
Posted Orlando FL: For the first time ever, a U.S. Air Force T-38 aircraft will be equipped with an AR system to fight against simulated Russian and Chinese fighters inside a pilot’s helmet.
Posted August 18, 2021
Source: PR Web
Posted Nashville TN: TechnologyAdvice, a leading provider of media, brand, and demand services has purchased TechRepublic, previously owned by RV and CNET Media Group.
Posted August 17, 2021
Source: Data Center Dynamics
Posted Douglasville GA: Microsoft is planning to develop almost 1 million square feet of data center buildings in Douglasville, Georgia, as part of its East US 3 Azure data center region.
Posted August 16, 2021
Source: The Middle Market
Posted Charlotte NC: Red Ventures has acquired Healthgrades.com from Mercury Healthcare, an enterprise-wide software, technology and data brand for health systems.
Posted August 13, 2021
Source: Appriss Insights
Posted Louisville KY: Appriss Insights’s differentiated data and analytics capabilities are expected to further enhance Equifax’s fast growing and market-leading Workforce Solutions.
Posted August 12, 2021
Source: Grocery Dive
Posted Birmingham AL: Shipt announced a partnership with CaringBridge and that it has started providing same-day delivery service from more than 2,000 Rite Aid pharmacies in 17 states.
Posted August 11, 2021
Source: Telecom Reseller
Posted Durham NC: CTIntegrations provides Avaya with additional capabilities for its contact center customer base and further enhances the Avaya OneCloud AI-powered experience.
Posted August 10, 2021
Source: Fintech Global
Posted Lake Mary FL: BlackCloak protects corporate executives, high-wealth individuals and Fortune 500 companies from cybersecurity, privacy, financial and other reputational risks.
Posted August 09, 2021
Posted Atlanta GA: The state-of-the-art fulfillment and innovation hub will include robotics and automation tools, but it will also feature an area dedicated to testing new innovations.
Posted August 06, 2021
Source: Globe Newswire
Posted Charlotte NC: The provider of smart living products, services and software to professional integrators, announced the pricing of its common stock at $18.00 per share.
Posted August 05, 2021
Source: Orlando Tech News
Posted Orlando FL: The goal is to make it easier for small businesses, startups and any other businesses to connect and do business with the robust military presence in the region.
Posted August 04, 2021
Source: State Scoop
Posted Chattanooga TN: The National Science Foundation will fund research to create a “Smart Corridor” of internet-connected sensors and cameras to live stream the feeds.
Posted August 03, 2021
Source: KVUE Austin
Posted Triangle Park NC: Smart Wires is a global power technology company that specializes in clean electricity. It has a global workforce of 200 employees across four continents.
Posted August 02, 2021
Posted Nashville TN: “We have growing demands from Oracle, Amazon, HCA, Tractor Supply, and others…” said the Director of IT Partnerships with Nashville State Community College.
Posted July 30, 2021
Source: Breaking Latest News
Posted Miami FL: Ford begins free self-driving taxi testing in collaboration with Argo Ai and Lyft. The first models are on the road but, by the end of the year, the fleet will be around a hundred.
Posted July 29, 2021
Source: WRAL Techwire
Posted Morrisville NC: The new strategic investments will allow the company to become more expansive and to construct a more connected cyber security platform.
Posted July 28, 2021
Source: WSMV News 4 Nashville
Posted Franklin TN: IBT specializes in biometric technologies for identity authentication, identity management and criminal history background checks through the FBI.
Posted July 27, 2021
Posted Charlotte NC: Anduin, an AI company helping accounting firms and other professional services firms modernize invoicing and billing, announces a round led by Revolution Ventures.
- Birmingham AL: StreetMetrics Announces Partnership with AdLoad Fri, Jul 23rd 2021
- Miami Beach FL: Unybrands Raises $300M to Acquire More E-commerce BusinessesThu, Jul 22nd 2021
- Lexington KY: Dean Dorton Acquires Data Analytics Firm Breakpoint TechnologyWed, Jul 21st 2021
- Atlanta GA: SecurEnds Secures $21 Million Series A Tue, Jul 20th 2021
- Hattiesburg MS: USM Launches Gulf Blue Initiative for the Blue EconomyMon, Jul 19th 2021
- Apex NC: TriggerMesh Gets $5 Million Funding from Cisco Fri, Jul 16th 2021
- Mobile AL: Deuce Drone Launches Food Delivery Service by DroneThu, Jul 15th 2021
- Miami FL: California Defense-Technology Startup Moves to Florida Wed, Jul 14th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Flock Safety Raises $150 Million in Series D FundingTue, Jul 13th 2021
- Birmingham AL: Shipt Introducing Dietary Preferences Feature on App and WebsiteMon, Jul 12th 2021
- Charlotte NC: NextGen TV, Five Local Stations Launch 3.0 BroadcastsFri, Jul 9th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Tech Startup Katalon Raises $27 Million in Series A FundingThu, Jul 8th 2021
- Memphis TN: Company Develops Robot for Heavy-Lifting Jobs in Logistics IndustryWed, Jul 7th 2021
- Orlando FL: ObvioHealth Raises $31M Amid Funding Spree for Decentralized TrialsTue, Jul 6th 2021
- Tampa FL: Biotech Company Psilera Closes $2.5 Million Series AMon, Jul 5th 2021
- Scott County MS: Amazon Announces Plans to Build Solar Farm in MississippiFri, Jul 2nd 2021
- Atlanta GA: Vroom Opens New Hub Location in Atlanta Thu, Jul 1st 2021
- Research Triangle Park NC: IBM, Red Hat Launch Next-Gen Wireless Cloud Tools with AIWed, Jun 30th 2021
- Miami FL: FIU and SoftBank Group Partner to Inject New Talent into Tech Startup SceneTue, Jun 29th 2021
- Charleston, SC: Volvo to Produce a New Polestar 3 Electric SUV in South CarolinaMon, Jun 28th 2021
- Nashville TN: Tennessee State Adding Academic eSports Center this FallFri, Jun 25th 2021
- Greensboro NC: Xtern Software Scales Analytics Platform to Deliver Global ResultsThu, Jun 24th 2021
- Birmingham AL: Shipt Partnering with Program to Find Diverse TalentWed, Jun 23rd 2021
- Miami FL: Proterra and Miami-Dade County Announce Landmark EV ProjectTue, Jun 22nd 2021
- Atlanta GA: FanDuel Picks Ponce City Market for New Atlanta Tech HubMon, Jun 21st 2021
- Raleigh NC: Inkjet Printing Shows Promise as New Strategy for Making E-TextilesFri, Jun 18th 2021
- Alpharetta GA: Datavant and Ciox Health Enter $7 Billion Merger DealThu, Jun 17th 2021
- Durham NC: E-commerce Startup Spoonflower Bought by Shutterfly for $225 MillionWed, Jun 16th 2021
- Nashville TN: Phosphorus Cybersecurity Opens New Global HeadquartersTue, Jun 15th 2021
- Melbourne FL: Tomahawk Robotics Awarded $4,132,540 Contract Marine CorpsMon, Jun 14th 2021
- Louisville KY: JBS Paid $11 Million to Resolve Ransomware AttackFri, Jun 11th 2021
- Greenville SC: Greenville Company Develops Site Selection AppThu, Jun 10th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Automotive Ventures Closes Inaugural FundWed, Jun 9th 2021
- Charlotte NC: Honeywell to Invest Up to $300M in Quantum Computing Joint VentureTue, Jun 8th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Background Screening and Verifications Firm Raising $100M in IPOMon, Jun 7th 2021
- Louisville KY: Weather Platform Climavision Receives $100M Strategic InvestmentFri, Jun 4th 2021
- Birmingham AL: Help Lightning Adds $3M in Growth Equity to Series A RoundThu, Jun 3rd 2021
- Atlanta GA: LifeQ Secures $47 Million Investment FundingWed, Jun 2nd 2021
- Clearwater FL: Tech Data to Launch Financing Arm in APAC by 2022 Tue, Jun 1st 2021
- Charlotte NC: Passport Raises Another $90M, Bringing Total Above $200MMon, May 31st 2021
- Louisville KY: Yum Brands Acquires Tictuk to Deepen Commerce Fri, May 28th 2021
- Miami FL: Kaseya Plans to Open New Cybersecurity Operations Center Thu, May 27th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Insurtech Mile Auto Scores $10.3 Million in Seed FundingWed, May 26th 2021
- Miami FL: Governor DeSantis Signs Bill Against ‘Big Tech Censorship’Tue, May 25th 2021
- Tampa FL: Wellness Travel Platform Vacayou Raises $3.3 MillionMon, May 24th 2021
- Memphis TN: Tennessee Valley Authority, Facebook Partner on Solar FarmFri, May 21st 2021
- Huntsville AL: Tech Company Lands Nearly $2 Billion in Army ContractsThu, May 20th 2021
- Atlanta GA: FanDuel Opens New Campus Creating Over 900 JobsWed, May 19th 2021
- Research Triangle NC: UNC and Duke Team Up to Launch Entrepreneurial Startup HubTue, May 18th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Decentralized Clinical Trial Startup Florence Lands $80 Million Mon, May 17th 2021
- Raleigh NC: Lightforge, Led by Former Epic Games Employee, Emerges from Stealth ModeFri, May 14th 2021
- Montgomery AL: Montgomery TechLab Hosts Demo Day for 10 Tech StartupsThu, May 13th 2021
- Louisville KY: Kentucky Plant Benefiting from Apple InvestmentWed, May 12th 2021
- Alpharetta GA: Inside the DarkSide Ransomware Attack on Colonial PipelineTue, May 11th 2021
- Kennedy Space Center FL: Dream Chaser Spaceplane Ready for Shuttle-style LandingMon, May 10th 2021
- Morrisville NC: JupiterOne Nabs $30M to Help Firms Manage Cybersecurity DataFri, May 7th 2021
- Montgomery AL: Hyundai Adds Child Heatstroke Prevention Tech to AL-built VehiclesThu, May 6th 2021
- Atlanta GA: Microsoft Buys 93 Acres of Land for $13.8 MillionWed, May 5th 2021
- Birmingham AL: Alabama Partnership Launches Virtual Google Cloud Training ProgramTue, May 4th 2021
- Raleigh NC: Artificial Intelligence Firm Lands $50M Contract with US ArmyMon, May 3rd 2021
- Chattanooga TN: 2021 Best Tech Startups in Chattanooga, Tennessee Fri, Apr 30th 2021